Monday, September 26, 2022

A Walk in the Park

 Found this Crafty Individuals stamp in my stash, that I picked up in a craft magazine from a couple years ago. I fell in love with it as, by adding another dog, it feels like a view of my husband and I!. He always wears flannels and plaid shirts and I have longer hair. When I first saw it, I had considered picking it up from a craft store, but then happened upon it in a magazine rack! The stamp is called A Walk in the Park.

Pulled Prima’s Amber Moon paper pad from my fall paper craft bin. I stamped the image on one of the papers using a combo of ink colors that coordinated with the paper. I stamped and fussy cut a second dog, as both Pico and Allie needed to be on the card! I then used colored pencils to add dimension. I cut up the papers and distressed all the edges. I fussy cut a couple tags, a butterfly and pumpkin image. I used 3 sticky images that were part of the Amber Moon line. I also found some matching lace to use and a fussy thread. Finally, after pulling the card together, I added several Prima crystals, also from the line.


Update: forgot to take pic of our lovable 2 little Havanese:

Hope my husband enjoys this card! Love how it turned out! Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting till next time

2 comments: