Sunday, May 9, 2021

Love Me, Love Me Not

Tried using one of the beautiful digital sets from Polka Dot Orchard the other day, Love Me, Love Me Not. I’m still new using digital stamps with my laser printer and my IPad. So, this was definitely an experiment. After learning how to play around with the images using Docs, I printed off the sheet and proceeded to add color using Pastel chalks. A messy business, I must say… but I had fun adding and mixing colors from my limited palette.

I ended up really liking the combo of colors and started pulling out a variety of ephemera packs. I definitely had fun playing around and gluing the pieces together. I also used burlap and a fancy ribbon that I also glued down. 

Feels good to get back into vintage cards every once in a while and this kit, besides having great sentiments, has a perfect image for it. This card was also inspired by a special person, that has been battling fiercely the cancer fight. The sentiment says it all for me.

Next, I’ll have to try various papers in my laser printer to give me more media options. Well, that’s it for now, till next time… happy crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment