Friday, February 26, 2021

Just What I Needed

Finished another watercolor card l started last week using Unity’s May 2020, Beginning of Anything KOM. Again, I had stamped the image on watercolor paper using Antique Linen Distress ink. This time I decided to pair it with papers from Dress My Craft’s Whimsical Hues

My daffodils are blooming and our flowering fruit trees are giving off beautiful blossoms right now. However, I know much of the US has had a cold wintry snowy month, so far, so I thought I’d share a bit of my early “Spring”. A sign of what’s to come.

When I finished painting the tulips, I fussy cut them out. I used 2 papers from the pack to back the image. I embossed a sentiment from Beauty Comes From Being Yourself KOM, from October 2015. The sentiment applies to several things going on in my life, including the weather!

To embellish this simple card, I used sticky strips of green, red enamel dots and pretty ribbon.

Well, that’s it for today. Take heart, Spring is coming! Till next time, happy crafting!

2 comments: