Sunday, June 23, 2019

June ATC’s

Back again with the next set for this month! Had fun doing these even through pain! Still somewhat hindered by a wrist and fingers semi-locked into the cast position. (I really can’t complain though as this will all heal eventually, worse things could have happened and the injury was a good wake up call to lose weight... which, yeah, I’ve already lost 15 lbs! Kudos to MyFitnessPal!)

With the 100 degree days we experienced, my thoughts immediately turned to a water theme. For this ATC, I used the She Mermaid Unity Kit! I also used 3 different stencils, an acrylic paint, an oxide ink and a couple spray paints. After creating the background, I white powder embossed the jellyfish and sentiment. I then added black and white pens and darkened areas around the jellyfish using Gamsai Tambi watercolors. I added bubbles using another stencil with white textured paste and added Sugar Cookie BoBunny paste over bubbles and jellyfish.






The second ATC is my tribute to the 4th of July, using the red, white and blue colors of the holiday! I used pieces from both the June and May SMAK kits. I first created a crude mask for the Ferris Wheel (love that wheel). I then stamped the stripes using a bright red oxide ink around the cards. I embossed the wheel using a glittery blue Stampendous embossing powder (which I love)! I then stamped purposely messily the blank ticket image using the red ink! I fussy cut those and then used another darker blue embossing powder from the same kit for the sentiment. I finished these with sequins.



Hope you like these additions! Happy crafting till next time!






No comments:

Post a Comment