Sunday, February 10, 2019

One Layer Valentine Card

Been wanting to make this card for awhile and I’ve been experimenting with it on and off. Finally did it! I used stamps from Unity’s 11/15 KOTM and the 1/15 KOTM, and my Misti, along with Gina K.’s Amalgam Black ink and Vermillion archival ink. I used a red pen, a little red glitter ink, red crystal dots, freebie Heart sequins from Unity and a red striped twine! I also pulled out a new Altenew border die, that I must admit gave me a little trouble, to create the thin red paper border. Other than that, this was so easy to put together!


Hope you (and, my son and DIL) like it! Happy crafting till next time!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a gorgeous card! I’m going to check out the kits and try to see how you created this! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Crystal! I had fun creating this collage kind of card using stamps!

      Delete
  2. Just beautiful Joyce! Love how you combined all the different stamps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like all these stamps too, so was fun to put them together!

      Delete