Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Colored Sunflower Card

Picked up this cute sunflower stamp from a swap. It’s from Unity’s 9/16 KOTM Kit. The sentiment which, I think, perfect for this time of year, came from the A Good Life Kit. I stamped the image on linen stationary and colored it with Prismacolor pencils. I was inspired by a pencil coloring of a pumpkin I did 2 years ago on an image I got off the Web. (See below.) I then took a stencil, Wild Honey Distress ink and a brush and added a little color to the background.



stamped the sentiment using brown VersaFine Clair ink. I die cut, added fancy ribbon and then backed the image with orange patterned paper and brown paper. I adhered brown patterned paper on cardstock and mounted everything. I added crystals and called the card done.

Thanks for stopping by. If you enjoy my work, feel free to sign up for emails or follow me. If you also have a blog, feel free to leave the name and I’ll reciprocate following you, in the spirit of fellowship in the crafting world!

Thanks for stopping by, till next time, happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment