Thursday, April 26, 2018

Embrace the Journey and Being Yourself ATCs

Posting today the 2 ATCs I swapped in April. The first, Embrace the Journey, was created using 4 different Unity kits: 12/10 KOTM (dotted box), 3/18 KOTM (sentiment), 12/12 KOTM (heart butterfly), and {...with her OWN WINGS}. I used distress oxide inks to color the backgrounds. I then used a TCW stencil to create foliage in the background, then stamped the butterflies. I stamped and colored the hearts using the same inks and added crystals. I took plain paper, stamped the dotted “box”, used my Misti to stamp and emboss the sentiment on both sides, cut the box in half and watercolored the edges. Pulled it all together, adding the fancy string.




To create the second ATC, i used stamps from I used the smooshing technique and used 2 different oxide colors and a Tattered Angel green to create a variation in color light to dark top to bottom and then darkened the bottom with brown ink. I then stamped the vintage foliage from 6/17 KOTM in archival ink. I then took the sentiment from the 10/15 KOTM and stamped and embossed it. I then added green ribbon. Hope you enjoy these ATC’s!




No comments:

Post a Comment